- Last Updated: 23 March 2015
This Agreement governs your use of the Template-Store websites and including, without limitation, users offering content and other materials or service on or through, uploading and downloading of photographs, illustrations, images, themes, controls, plugins or other works onto or from the Template-Store websites, access to web, and any and all services offered through the Template-Store website together with all of the foregoing uses and services, to be hereinafter referred to as the "Website".
All materials (including the organization and presentation of such material) on this Website (the 'Content') are the property of Template-Store or partners of them and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names, and other similar rights.
The Content may only be used and copied for your own, non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the Content are not modified and that copyright and other intellectual property notices are not deleted. You may not create derivative works from or otherwise exploit the Content in any way.
You agree not to copy, republish, frame, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Website or any or the Content. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots or similar data and/or image gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Website or Content.
Certain Content will only be made available to users who pay Template-Store a fee for such Content or other use agreement for that particular Content. Unless you enter into a subscription agreement with Template-Store you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Content. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Content. Template-Store reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any reason.
Restrictions and Termination
Template-Store may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Website and Content at any time in Template-Store's discretion, without prior notice or liability.
The content is provided as is.
Claims of Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user Work or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ('DMCA') by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Template-Store to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Template-Store to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Warranties and Disclaimers
This Website and the Content are provided "as is" without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Template-Store does not represent or warrant that this web site or the materials will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.
Template-Store's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be contacted via Template-Store's contact form.