- Last Updated: 23 May 2018
This Site is not directed to children under 16. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. In case that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
When you visit this Website, we may collect certain non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, and operating system. This type of information does not identify you personally. When you register with Template-Store, we may also collect the personal information that you submit such as your name, address, email address and country of origin ('Registration Information'). For contributors (as identified on our Website), Registration Information may include verification of your identity with a government issued ID. Additionally, we may collect certain information from our contributors for tax purposes.
We may also collect non-Registration Information from our users, including the number of uploads and downloads on the Website, profile changes, content changes, and forum activity. Template-Store uses an outside third party payment processing company to bill you for your purchases, which may in some instances include the storage of your personal information by the third party, such as your credit card number. Additionally, Template-Store may track copyright infringement claims through its membership management module. Information related to copyright infringement claims may be stored by Template-Store.
Template-Store may place small data files called cookies on your computer that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Cookies may be used irrespective of whether you register with us or not. The type of information a cookie collects includes the date and time you visited, your browsing history, your preferences, and your username.
Personal Information Use
Template-Store may collect and use your personal information:
- to create and to manage your account;
- to verify a user's identity for security purposes;
- to process transactions;
- to provide customer services;
- to send requested product or service information;
- to display services or offers that may be of interest;
- to monitor user uploads, downloads, profile changes, and forum participation;
- to communicate about transactions, products and services.
We may also convert your information into anonymous data in order to help us monitor traffic on our Website. For example, we may also use the personal information disclosed to us to assist you with technical difficulties you may experience while using our Website.
Protection of Personal Data
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access toour products. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Template-Store, at all times.
The Personal Data that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways:
- Personal Data is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Payment Gateway.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you.
- Access is limited to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you.
- We ensure that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes.
- Personal Data collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected.
- In case you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on the order payment form credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology by our Payment Gateway.
- Personal Data is stored in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
You may review and change the information you provide to us by going to the 'Profile' section of the Website. You may opt out of receiving our newsletters when you register with Template-Store. By opting out, you will no longer receive certain special offers or promotions. Template-Store may still continue to send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to service related notices or notices regarding a change to any of Templat-Store's policies. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
Template-Store may be required to disclose your personal information due to legal or regulatory requirements. In such cases, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required in order to comply with Template-Store's legal obligations, including, but not limited to, complying with court orders, warrants, subpoenas, service of process requirements, or discovery requests.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time, and at our sole discretion. Please note that if you have limited your account preferences, we will not change your preferences without your consent. If our company or our assets related to the Site are acquired by another company, Template-Store will notify you of the transaction. The acquiring company will be given access to your personal information without your consent. If Template-Store sells only a part of its business, the acquiring entity will have access to your personal information without your consent and Template-Store will attempt to notify you so that you may make an informed decision about this new use of your Personal Information.